Updated: Aug 1
When we started Ruby Frances Bridal in 2018, we always knew we wanted to be different and unlike other more conventional bridal stores, and we think this is the reason we stand out as one of the best bridal stores in South East Kent. Here’s 10 reasons that set us apart from other bridal shops:
1. AFFORDABLE PRICES All of our wedding dresses are ex-sample meaning we are able to offer all of our gowns at around 50% (or sometimes even more off). All of our dresses range between £250 - £850, on dresses which normal retail for around £1000 - £2500. We pride ourselves on being able to help brides find their dream dress whatever their budget.
2. NO WAIT TIMES ON DRESSES Timeline is no issue at Ruby Frances Bridal, as all of our dresses are sold of the peg and can be taken away the very same day if a bride wishes. So whether a bride’s wedding is next month, or in three years time we can make sure a bride looks her best on her special day.
3. THE WHOLE PACKAGE UNDER ONE ROOF Unlike other ex-sample outlets, we offer the full bridal package under our roof. As well as wedding dresses, we stock bridal accessories (including veils, headpieces, capes, boleros and garters). We also offer everything else a more conventional (and more expensive!) bridal shops do, including complimentary refreshments, storage and dress steaming and an in-house alterations service (charged at an additional cost).
4. LARGE VARIETY OF STYLES AND SIZES We stock over 50 designers (including Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Charlotte Balbier, Lou Lou, Pronovias, and many more) so we are not limited to what we are able to stock. For this reason we have a huge variety of styles, materials and fashions. With over 110 dresses in store, sizes 6 – 24, we have one of the largest selections of bridal gowns in the area.
5. EVER CHANGING STOCK OF ONE OF A KIND DRESSES Due to the nature of our business, once a dress has been brought it is gone from the shelves and replaced with new stock. This means we have an ever changing range of dresses and receive new arrivals approximately every two weeks. As our dresses are ex-sample this usually means they have been discontinued by the designer so a large proportion of our dresses are one of a kind. This means if a bride and all her friends are getting married at the same time, we can guarantee a bride will never choose the same dress as everyone else.
6. PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS All of our appointments (including new appointments, accessory appointments, dress try ons and fittings) are entirely private for a bride and her bridal party, ensuring each moment with us is an all about you experience. When a bride enters Ruby Frances Bridal the shop is closed off entirely for them for the duration of their appointment, meaning a bride will never have to worry about other brides or members of the public interrupting the appointment.
7. PERSONAL SERVICE The shop is owned, run and operated by only Sophie and Katie. As there are only 2 members of the team, this means a bride will always be greeted with a personal service by either/both owners. This allows us to get to know the bride personally and the bride to get to know us. If a bride becomes a Ruby Frances Bride, they will get to know both Katie and Sophie well, ensuring that the bride has a comfortable and enjoyable wedding dress journey. We know that the majority of brides are nervous and apprehensive at the start of their journey (this is so normal!) and we aim to change this by the end of their time with us.
8. ECO FRIENDLY As all of our dresses, and some of our accessories, are ex-sample this means that when a bride shops with Ruby Frances Bridal they’re not only getting a dress at an affordable price but they’re also doing their bit to help our planet. Unlike buying a ‘new’ bridal dress from a traditional store where dresses are constantly being made and confirming to our need for fast fashion, our dresses are a much more sustainable and eco option. So when a bride shops with us, she is also making a planet friendly purchase!
9. 5 STAR CUSTOMER REVIEWS We are committed to providing our customers and their loved ones with a memorable, unique and most importantly enjoyable experience in store with us, and we think our 5 star Facebook and Google reviews speak from themselves. A selection of which can be viewed HERE on our website.
10. FAMILY RUN BUSINESS Ruby Frances Bridal is not a chain, franchise or large cooperation so we are not business but always bride focused and customer centric. The business in owned and run by sister’s Katie and Sophie, so family and personal connection is the centre of everything we do.
If you are a bride and would to book an appointment you can do so in the following ways: 01843 312324, email@example.com, or by PMing us on Facebook or Instagram.